TTC provides live classroom training with online assessments; these are continuing education classes for maintenance electricians and technicians that support technologies in industrial plants, commercial facilities and a variety of other enterprises.
All of our course collateral is developed, maintained and taught by experienced electricians/technicians/engineers.
- We are a HANDS-ON training company; bulleted PowerPoints are limited.
- All of our classes have fully integrated HANDS-ON equipment.
- We use real PLCs in all of our PLC classes.
- We use off the shelf equipment for HANDS-ON exercises.
- We have customized TROUBLESHOOTING TRAINING EQUIPMENT designed to simulate the most common problems found in industry.
- All of our classes come with respective textbooks. (NEC, NFPA 70E and other related industry documents)
- Students will receive college level textbooks and/or workbooks based on the class selected.
- All lessons and materials are consistent, knitted together into a complete seamless learning system.
- All textbooks and workbooks are professionally published.
- We offer testing and assessments consistent with the course materials.
- Students will have access to relevant online resources to enhance the classroom experience.
- We specify the topics covered and differentiate between the core topics and those that are time permitting topics. Our curriculums are sequentially presented, step by step.
- Our classes are designed to offer a complete training experience. Prerequisite classes are strongly encouraged, and in some cases, they are mandatory.
We put a lot of effort into designing and delivering classes that improve the skill set of electricians, technicians and engineers.
We do offer discounts for groups in open seminars and onsite classes.
We will work with you to develop complete training for your employees based on their skill levels. The main focus is to provide a learning experience that eliminates skill gaps.
We offer skills testing and employee assessments to help you recognize skill gaps and training needs.